Pioneer website

looks great!

Pio still has one of my favorite websites in DCI.

~>conner

I don't see a place to buy sovies. Am I blind or don't they have an online store?

Don't worry. Your eyes are just fine. No, Pioneer does not have that yet. However, I do know that Pioneer sells them thru the office. Maybe if you drop them a line after DCI week, they can mail you an orderform (I know they have it).

Thanks for all the good words.

The online store is (and has been) in the works. There's a lot of logistical stuff that needs to be taken care of before we launch that. If we're going to do it, we're going to do it the right way. If there's one thing that I get a lot of requests for, that's it... So it's definitely something that we're working on.

As far as the new web site design, it offers all of the corps management, caption heads, and volunteer coordinators the ability to update pages on the site on their own without always having to go through me. That will allow me more time to focus on the technology aspect of things. You will see a lot more in that area in the coming months in the way of camp videos and recordings, news updates, and other features of that nature.

Your best bet is to keep checking back! You'll never know what you might find!

Since it's on the website...what's the title to the "extra" song from the 1997 audio clips?

Since it's on the website...what's the title to the "extra" song from the 1997 audio clips?

I think it's just a different recording of their opener from the Riverdance show. Edit: That's just "Cloudsong" from Riverdance. Suggestion to Pioneer too, the sequel to Riverdance called "Lord of the Dance" is begging for you to make it a show.

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

In 1997, most of the season the 'extra' was the original opener we performed most of the year. We got killed in GE so we cut a large part of it just weeks before Quarters. IMHO it was a bad move. I liked the old version better as it was a bigger built of tension before the drums kicked in.....compare it yourself to 'part 1'.....