DCI venues

Since i found google earth yesterday, I have been looking at various stadiums around the US, but 1 thing i have relised is that Madison is very central, the problem when you have it places like Boston , Pasodena a lot of people arent able to make finals due to the distance, so ideally shouldnt finals be held at Madison or a central state each year so that everyone doesnt have to travel far.

Edited by Snapps

Your argument would be more cogent, if you used a spell check.

I know I know I have to be quick posting on here in case my boss catches me :P

Kansas City, MO was the most centrally located Finals I've ever been to! Look at a map of the 48 states - Kansas City is SMACK dab in the middle! :huh:

emmm...State College, PA

Beaver Stadium

108,000 seats(i know we only use 1 side)

Scores of acres to be used as practice fields

Approx. 5 corps could be housed ON CAMPUS and then others in neighboring schools.

VERY easy to get to: Right off of Route 80 which runs across then enitre US

n9347521_466963_6022.jpg

n9347521_438461_1743.jpg

n9347521_466961_5197.jpg

Kansas City, MO was the most centrally located Finals I've ever been to! Look at a map of the 48 states - Kansas City is SMACK dab in the middle! :huh:

Now lets think about Arrowhead Stadium for a minute....there's a reason it's got the reputation as the loudest stadium in the NFL. It's shaped like a giant cylinder. Now, I was but a wee lad when they last had finals there, so this is me guessing completely, but it seems like the acoustics would be terrible in there.