Here Comes Div. III! Semis Today!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please educate a poor ignorant soul who has been out of the loop for a long, long time.... how many DIII corps go on to finals?

Edited by susantaylor40

I would have liked to see Dutch stay on top of Spokane, not because I like one more than the other, but because Dutch's hornline is 1/3 (!) the size of Spokane's. I just find it very impressive what they can do with only 12 brass.

Thanks Musicman 1084 !!!

Wait till next year !!!!! b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

Edited by ODBC

I'm looking forward to it! I've seen how much all these Div 2/3 corps have improved in recent years, and I find it a shame that more people don't go out to their shows and support them.

Is Dutch Boy doing anything to increase membership? I assume it's hard to retain members in Canada, as the activity is no longer as popular as it once was in the country, but I'm hoping to see Dutch field a larger corps in the future. They're great as it is, but I can only imagine what they could do with more talented members.

I'm looking forward to it! I've seen how much all these Div 2/3 corps have improved in recent years, and I find it a shame that more people don't go out to their shows and support them.

Is Dutch Boy doing anything to increase membership? I assume it's hard to retain members in Canada, as the activity is no longer as popular as it once was in the country, but I'm hoping to see Dutch field a larger corps in the future. They're great as it is, but I can only imagine what they could do with more talented members.

which of today's div-3's is the smallest corps?