Why Tim Jackson is the Chuck Norris of Drum Corps...

Tim Jackson's tears can cure cancer. Too bad he's never cried.

Tim Jackson doesn't sleep. He waits.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Tim Jackson out. It failed miserably.

Tim Jackson once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I must have missed the relevant episode of South Park, huh?

No, you missed the last few years of the Internet (apparently). You can't swing a dead cat on the Web without hitting a Chuck Norris Fact.

Also, Chuck Norris killed that cat.

"He kills men by the hundreds. And if he were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse."

William Wallace Tim Jackson

Edited by skajerk

Ummm ... okay. Whatever you say.

Hey brother, why all the contempt? Just some good fun. The Chuck Norris Facts phenomenon has really been quite widespread. I didn't go looking for it. It found me. Considering the recent upsurge in Chuck Norris's "popularity," if you can call it that, I think the OP was totally justified in making the comparison -- although I'm sure Tim Jackson has yet to eat a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Haha. I intended for this post to actually be about how amazing his playing ability is. Buuuut i'm not in any way going to fight the comic genius of inserting -Tim Jackson- into a Chuck Norris Joke.

But if you guys haven't seen.....there is a video of his '06 i&e solo up on youtube. It's pretty low quality, but still amazing nonetheless. :drool: