Hop wants to eliminate score recaps and other rule changes.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I heard, nobody forces anyone to read his blog. Don't like what he has to say..........dont read it. Pretty simple to me.

I don't read it, I would waste my hours in the day, I read what is posted to this website. And i have a right to my opinion as do you!!!

Wes P.

I don't read it, I would waste my hours in the day, I read what is posted to this website. And i have a right to my opinion as do you!!!

Wes P.

So you won't waste your time reading it but you will waste your time #####ing about it. Congratulations, you make no sense.

Once again, for ####s sake, I'm completely impartial as of right now until I think about it. Why are you getting upset with me for telling the truth of the situation? I'm sorry you don't agree, but honestly, get off my ####### back!

Testy testy, I don't recall ever jumping on your ########ing back!!! :P joke man joke. I am not trying to fry you as you suggest I just feel a lot of passion for the drum corps activity and i do not like that he (Hopkins) is always the one to push for a change and not take into account what the other DCI board members want. Better yet he chooses to post it in a public forum which if he is against recaps being posted then for crying out loud we should be against his rule change propoganda being made public. Then maybe this would not happen?

Wes Perkins

Testy testy, I don't recall ever jumping on your ########ing back!!! :P joke man joke. I am not trying to fry you as you suggest I just feel a lot of passion for the drum corps activity and i do not like that he (Hopkins) is always the one to push for a change and not take into account what the other DCI board members want. Better yet he chooses to post it in a public forum which if he is against recaps being posted then for crying out loud we should be against his rule change propoganda being made public. Then maybe this would not happen?

Wes Perkins

Dude. Don't worry about him. I remember his dealings with the infamous 27thlancer14. He gets worked up too easily.