GE Award

well.. that is true except for the drum award... 2 judges.

so should they cut it down to caption awards being handed out frin Saturday scores only, but putting 2 judges on each caption?

When I did visual work with winterguard WGI did double panels at finals and averaged the scores. made sense.

Only issue in DCI is the field judges.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When I did visual work with winterguard WGI did double panels at finals and averaged the scores. made sense.

Only issue in DCI is the field judges.

IMO, they should have 2 of every judge and i know thats not realistically feasible at all, but i think for each caption 1 judge should be upstairs and the other on the field

IMO, they should have 2 of every judge and i know thats not realistically feasible at all, but i think for each caption 1 judge should be upstairs and the other on the field

I have really wished they would do that with brass for a long time. Corps that sound really good on the field might not project well to the stands and corps that project well to the stands might not sound great up close. Having a field judge and a judge upstairs would reward those corps who do both well.