Finals Observations

I was sitting in the very front (crumby seats) but I did notice that and was like, where did his sash go? and I noticed the ENTIRE corps sash was turned around, apperantly while they were playing backfield they switched them around. or so my friend told me.

During the Mahler, (closer) the entire corps turned their sashes around (from black to white) for the end of the show. (signifying the whole evil to good thing)

The one horn player who the demons led off the field had his sash flipped back over from white to black. (good back to evil!)

It was way cool, and I don't think many people even noticed it!

I noticed it.. but I only saw that on Saturday night

The silver streamers (they were actually metallic.. one side was silver.. the other side was multi or blue..) were from Bluecoats staff.. they threw them or shot them off at the end of their show..

Somebody above us (in the center section, down low) tossed a roll of toilet paper to emulate a streamer (or the old Phireworks) but it didn't work so well.. and I only saw one so it was a little lame..

I liked during retreat when Vanguard's guard kept the perpetual motion thing going.. that ruled.

During the Mahler, (closer) the entire corps turned their sashes around (from black to white) for the end of the show. (signifying the whole evil to good thing)

The one horn player who the demons led off the field had his sash flipped back over from white to black. (good back to evil!)

It was way cool, and I don't think many people even noticed it!

Please remind us of this when the DVDs come out. I missed all that, too, focusing on something else, I guess.

Please remind us of this when the DVDs come out. I missed all that, too, focusing on something else, I guess.

it may not be on the DVD.. as it happens while Marguerite and Faust are taking off up the diagonally opposite tunnel and that may be what the cameramen were focused on.. especially since I don't think it was in the show earlier in the week and they may not have known about it to have a camera cued up on it for finals night.

It didn't happen at finals but during a break in the action on Friday night, the drum major for the Troopers walked out onto the field.

I saw that....and was like WTF?? :laugh: