Kavaliers

Do you think that Kavaliers will be back next year? Inquiring minds want to know. ($1 to national enquirer)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know.... I've known Doug since 1979, and love him as a brother, and I know that Kavies were his heart and blood, but his actions after "the announcement" makes me believe that they will not be back. I know alot of kids from Kitchener who were all prepared to march with them this past summer, and were left in the cold. Some are going to go march with Dutch next year.

If the Cavaliers,why yes!

WordRider Heeaah!

Harken!

Terrance, this is the Kiwanis Kavaliers from Canada, not the Cavaliers from Rosemont, Illinois.

Two different corps.

rimshotBawker

With all do respect to the kids in the Kavaliers, they are from the Tampa Bay, Florida, NOT from Canada !!! B)

Love to see it -- if they're ready (finacially, full tour wise, etc).

Who do you think is the best candidate? Academy??

I wonder if the "won and done" way is the right way with Division II. That can hurt you sometimes, I think. Aside from Magic, the last real big success story we've seen with staying power is Carolina Crown, who did move up the year after winning.

Esperanza, Pioneer and a few others haven't fared as well, though.

With all do respect to the kids in the Kavaliers, they are from the Tampa Bay, Florida, NOT from Canada !!! B)

Well...technically they are from Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario. I could see Dutchboy grow again and to be honest with you hope they do! Since NY doesn't have a junior corps then Ontario should be the place that NY high school students go to march drum corps. It's not really Tampa Bay either, it's Tampa. The Thunder died a few years ago and thankfully Teal Sound is still Teal Sound and not the Kiwanis Kavaliers III.

Stef did you read this or skip my post? LOL :P