SeasonPass 2007

I'm a member.

Some things were great, some were not.

Most assuredly, one will notice improvements from this year as we did this past season. One should hope, at least.

That said:

With an increase in the overall content and quality of content, how much do you think SP will cost in '07?

I'll pay either way.

Just curious is all...

B)

Depends on what it offers, how many people signed up this year, and how much people are WILLING to pay.

Personally - If they are willing to make better streams.. record the streams so that just IN CASE we can't catch them at that time, we can watch them sometime later.. put LONGER clips of the shows up... make Mike Boo's informative blow-by-blow articles a must at every major event.. and keep the server from going down... I'm prepared to dish out $60.00 for the summer.

SHHHHHH!!!!!!

You'll pay 39 dollars and NO MORE! :P You've put your foot down....DCI will not INFLATE your prices :)

(somebody might be watching)

Depends on what it offers, how many people signed up this year, and how much people are WILLING to pay.

Personally - If they are willing to make better streams.. record the streams so that just IN CASE we can't catch them at that time, we can watch them sometime later.. put LONGER clips of the shows up... make Mike Boo's informative blow-by-blow articles a must at every major event.. and keep the server from going down... I'm prepared to dish out $60.00 for the summer.

That's got to hurt when server goes down. :( Especially after dishing out!

wordriderTerrance

If they'd offer higher bandwidth, I'd pay $39 for the season and an additional $10-15 per stream for Pay-Per-View.

I think "pay-per-view" for streaming shows is the way to go. This could be a good source of income for DCI and corps. Even fans who are unwilling to put out $39 or more for the season, might be willing to come up with the $10-$20 to stream a regional or finals week show. I suspect a lot of fans will "get caught up in the moment" and will pay out a relatively small amount to see a stream of a regional or finals week show. I greatly prefer the windows media player full screen streams because they are far superior to those flash media player clips.

Vic Russell

If you paid $69 right now, you'd be covered through the entire next season as well, right? I guess $39 is the best deal if you order it in June.

If you sign up for a year now, or when your three-months expires, you still get the APD discount for corps 13-23 and any Div II/III you want. I totally expect to purchase enough APDs this offseason to pay for the $30 extra, and I know that I'm going to be getting my money's worth in 2007, so to lock in the price now seems like a no-brainer.