Bridgemen travelling road show!

don't look so shocked hun :P

the people who will look shocked are those who thought the Bridgemen weren't worth coming out to see on a Sunday morning ~ especially when those who were there aren't going to be able to stop talking about our performance!

B)

i had to figure out a way to get it back on topic somehow :drool:

Are those the same people that are going to be bringing me my chilli cheese dog with a Sierra Nevada because of the amps?

It's all coming back to me now - must have been the air on MARS this past weekend...

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mars will do that to ya everytime

it's that cool breeze and great landscape for marching on over there . . . .

AW #### i tried my damnedest but attempting to say that with a straight face was impossible! :lolhit:

just convince Lee to dig out some of the DON'T SUCK pins for one of his Rent-A-Gade's from Connecticut. :D

Mars will do that to ya everytime

it's that cool breeze and great landscape for marching on over there . . . .

AW #### i tried my damnedest but attempting to say that with a straight face was impossible! :lolhit:

just convince Lee to dig out some of the DON'T SUCK pins for one of his Rent-A-Gade's from Connecticut. :D

Oh, I can probably pick one up for my favorite Bridgemen guard chick, I think the souvies will be out next weekend for F&F day.

Yo!!!! Homey!!!! Whassup.........I am so looking forward to Alumni Spectacle.......remember youse guys....always follow Mr. C's & Mr. G's first law of performance: "Do Good: Don't Suck"!!!!!

.....a shout out to the Hoover, Ms. Kris and the Robmeister......

'C'

You da man Mr. C!!!! Lookin forward to seeing you bright & early that Sunday!! So......just a thought.......can ya spare time Sat night for yo "son"....I mean c'mon, it's not everyday we're in da hood togetha.....miss ya bro!! :lol:

the guard was really awesome Saturday despite the horrible weather conditions!

Thanks Liz!! It's been a GREAT summer and we're looking forward to an even more awesome finish!!

As we say in yellow and black land ... HYPE!! :)

You da man Mr. C!!!! Lookin forward to seeing you bright & early that Sunday!! So......just a thought.......can ya spare time Sat night for yo "son"....I mean c'mon, it's not everyday we're in da hood togetha.....miss ya bro!! :worthy:

Yo an stuff my illigitimate son.......so, whassup on Saturday nite and where do the Bridgemen be stayin an' stuff? Always time for buds.......I have some meetings an stuff, but will try to make it happen.....

Guido

Been waiting for this a long long time-cant wait for this weekend-DCA HERE WE COME!!!