Scranton PA Scores

Um... no we haven't. I just revisited the two recaps before Scranton and they seem to say otherwise.

With that, I want to give a big congrats to the Bushwackers for a fine performance Saturday night. Albeit, my vantage point was a bad one, but from what I saw and heard, great job guys. :)

Thanks Jami!!

Edited by bumo27

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leo, twas a very good night for the Bushwackers corps tonight. They were pretty freakin efficient, and effective. Not perfect. But, clearly not out of the "hunt" either. Actually, Bucs did not have their greatest show of the year tonight; but remember that it rained continuously througfhout the ENTIRE Bucs performance. It also rained for the last ninute or so of the Bushwackers closer.

We sat and watched the Bucs with umbrellas up. Not ideal performing circumstances. Sometimes a surprise rain has been a catalyst for a highly emotional performance by a corps; becuse of the rain. Tonight unfortunately was NOT one of those nights for the Bucs.

FYI one of Bush's goal tonight was to ideally close their numeric score to within 1.2 of Bucs. I said Ideally. Well, Bush played real well, and Bucs were perhaps a bit off? Anyway Bush missed their objective by a tenth of a point. 1.3 behind Bucs. Not bad.

Bush's next objective is to close to .5 to .8 in Prelims; then the best scoring corps in Finals is (hopefully) going to the best performing corps that night! Very exciting.

All I know is that, from my vantage point, the Best-Dressed Man In Drum Corps was indeed dressed well, despite the rain. :P

See ya in Rochester, Jim!!!!

Fran

All I know is that, from my vantage point, the Best-Dressed Man In Drum Corps was indeed dressed well, despite the rain. :P

Fran

My dinner, which consisted of 2 slices of pizza and a soda, was delightful because I ate it sitting across from Jim. :)

I like it when he doesn't yell at me. :worthy:

All I know is that, from my vantage point, the Best-Dressed Man In Drum Corps was indeed dressed well, despite the rain.

Fran

My dinner, which consisted of 2 slices of pizza and a soda, was delightful because I ate it sitting across from Jim. :)

I like it when he doesn't yell at me. :laugh:

Thanx for kind words Fran. Sfunny Terry, and all along I thought my yelling was better than when I'd whack your fingers with a snare stick! :P

All I know is that, from my vantage point, the Best-Dressed Man In Drum Corps was indeed dressed well, despite the rain.

Fran

Thanx for kind words Fran. Sfunny Terry, and all along I thought my yelling was better than when I'd whack your fingers with a snare stick! :P

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....I agree with Fran.....you looked just mahvelous.

Tried to catch your eye, but you were a section over from Dot & I. You took a long time getting to a seat, but my buddy Gene Bennett took even longer, but his legs were cuter.

Fran, sorry we didn't get to chat......you were very busy, but Barb was supposed to give ya a hug from us. I was very, very disappointed that you had that blue poncho over your shirt.........

Jim C