Hey Jed,

Did I read the I&E schedule correctly? I would have figured you for a tenor solo...

In any case, best wishes!

Pearsony

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I know, I have been doing the same snare solo since the Govies started going to DCA. I call it 2 street beats and a warm up. It all started to 3 years ago to try and encourge the Govies snare drummers to put their money where their mouth is (since they always have the answer to everything, except how to play a snare solo). I still hold the corps record for the highest finish on snare, which I believe is in the "low 20's", hoping to make it to the "mid teens" this year, which will set in play a number of events.

1) set a new Govie record for highset finish ever at DCA

2) set a new consecutive record for not finishing last (going for 3 in a row)

3) kicking Lee Rednickie's ### on snare (this has nothing todo with this subject, but I thought I would just through it out and see what happens)

4) restoring honnor to the great Govies drumlines.

5) and some utter crap I can't think of at this moment.

Please don't hate me because I play snare. I promiss to play match grip the whole time, so it's almost like playing tenor, except for that annoying noise that keeps comming out of it.

Will you be in attendance?

Ya I know, I have been doing the same snare solo since the Govies started going to DCA. I call it 2 street beats and a warm up. It all started to 3 years ago to try and encourge the Govies snare drummers to put their money where their mouth is (since they always have the answer to everything, except how to play a snare solo). I still hold the corps record for the highest finish on snare, which I believe is in the "low 20's", hoping to make it to the "mid teens" this year, which will set in play a number of events.

1) set a new Govie record for highset finish ever at DCA

2) set a new consecutive record for not finishing last (going for 3 in a row)

3) kicking Lee Rednickie's ### on snare (this has nothing todo with this subject, but I thought I would just through it out and see what happens)

4) restoring honnor to the great Govies drumlines.

5) and some utter crap I can't think of at this moment.

Please don't hate me because I play snare. I promiss to play match grip the whole time, so it's almost like playing tenor, except for that annoying noise that keeps comming out of it.

Will you be in attendance?

LOL (annoying noise-from the drum or from the usual snare players mouth?) Note: usual doesn't mean ALL snare players mouths...

No, if I were in attendance, I'd probably go out for tenor for old times sake... Best wishes and keep me informed on the BF parade...

Pearsony

Roger that Houston

I will rrepazent the MATG's by myself on the single tom (with some snare crap on it)

jed

Roger that Houston

I will rrepazent the MATG's by myself on the single tom (with some snare crap on it)

jed

Hey... I heard you had some rough weather up by you yesterday... Hope all stayed attached to whatever it has been attached to-before then!

Roger that Houston

jed

John make sure you use a real snare drum please not one of those snare druml shaped woodblocks they use in DCI right now! :rolleyes:

Edited by MantkuJPusskertant

I ageree with you my man, but I don't know if I can make it happen.