Marty Redmann

Heck NO !!!! I want wacky speculation NOW !!!!! :blah:
Dateline: Madison, WI

Starting August 23rd, 2006, Paris Hilton will be taking over the reigns of the Madison Drum and Bugle Corps Association, Inc.

Her first act will be to incoporate dancing Pomeranians into the 2007 Scouts production, along with petitioning the DCI Board of Directors to change the field color from "the icky green" to "yummy pink". Ms. Hilton will be dropping the intrinsic Boy Scout heritage of the unit, and replacing it with a "thug/homeboy" theme, renaming the corps the Madison Louts. The uniform will now be a sideways Von Dutch hat, baggy shorts, and a wife-beater undershirt (night vision camera optional).

The new MDBCA Board will include Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Tara Reid...and any other drunk patry-girl starlets Ms. Hilton can fish out of the bars at 4am to drool over the sexiest "bois" to make the cut into Louts 2007.

The 2007 show will feature Ms. Hilton as the featured vocalist performing hits from her new album, "Paris".

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

Only two names come to mind...One is Scott...( he won't do it) the other...drum roll please Geno...

Only two names come to mind...One is Scott...( he won't do it) the other...drum roll please Geno...

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA HAAHAAAHAAAA A AAAA AAAcough cough chole puke...

don't even go there pilot... I'm calling you right now you son of a dog...

Ahem... no thanks... I got a job ... at Taco Bell. I'm good.

Very flattering comments guys, but I can think of a dozen reasons why I shouldn't be the director of the Madison Scouts...and at least 135 reasons why it would be the greatest job in the world!

Jim Mason

I'd thought that too. Would be the A-list hire, that's for sure.

On the other hand, there are several non-alums in the activity who might be ready for a gig like this. Other sports/companies look to hire from the pool of those who are achieving success as management either with rival companies or in the minor leagues of their business. I'd hope that they're willing to get past the 'alumus' criteria if they're looking to hire, since there are talented and qualified potential directors who might have all sorts of individual backgrounds.

I remember a few Scouts being ###### that Pete Weber, Cavalier FMM, was hired as their visual writer last season. After seeing what he's done with both the Scouts and the Vanguard this year, I'm wondering if they'd be willing to allow that he turned out to be pretty good at what he did after all... :P

Edited by mobrien

Jim Mason

I've narrowed my list of possibilities based on information I've been given so far to two men.

Mason is one of them.. and the least likely for several reasons IMO.. but I'm anxiously awaiting the announcement in the meantime.