POLL: Who is your favorite and least favorite of DCI/DCA Corps?

Hey, I would have put this on as an official poll; however, my browser for some reason is not showing that option...

Who are your favorite and least favorite DCI Division I & II and DCA Senior Corps?

I just want to get an idea on your favorites. If something like this has already ben done, let me know, but answer these polls anyway please!

DCI D-III Coming later....

DCI Division I Poll

DCI Division II Poll

DCA Senior Corps Poll

Results will be posted later!

what f your favorite of all time is inactive and not on the list?

you can't even see the results

I voted for SCV. It is a hard choice, but when pressed I feel that "through the years" SCV has entertained me more than any other corps, because of music, visual & entertainment value.

I am currently in LOVE with Phantom, but at different times over the 25 years I have followed the activity it has been BD, SCV, Phantom, Madison, Cadets, Cavs, 27th & Star. It's akin to "which of your children do you love most?" Well, you love all of them equally, some just do better than others at different times.

IMHO, Garfield Cadets 1983-1987 was the epitome of drum corps, hence my screen name.