Madison Alumni Vid

Video links removed. See our policy here:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums//ind...showtopic=82276

LM

Edited by Lance

Thanks for posting those G C!!

What amazes me is how much clearer the drumline sounds on these cell phone recordings than the "Season Pass" video...

Wonder what to attribute that to?

Hard to believe it's been two weeks now... yikes I'm still in withdrawal!!

On Thursday morning (8/10) we did a recording session to record the whole show for a CD that will most likely be available through the

website... Drums were on the stage, horns in the auditorium all the way around with low voices center. When they hit Malaguena

hard, it blew another inch or so off my already receded hair line... a memory I shall carry with me 'til I go to the big drum corps in the sky!

Brad...thank you SO much... those are GREAT!! ^OO^

man how I wish todays technology existed when I marched...

LINKS REMOVED--LM

Thanks for posting those G C!!

What amazes me is how much clearer the drumline sounds on these cell phone recordings than the "Season Pass" video...

Wonder what to attribute that to?

Hard to believe it's been two weeks now... yikes I'm still in withdrawal!!

On Thursday morning (8/10) we did a recording session to record the whole show for a CD that will most likely be available through the

website... Drums were on the stage, horns in the auditorium all the way around with low voices center. When they hit Malaguena

hard, it blew another inch or so off my already receded hair line... a memory I shall carry with me 'til I go to the big drum corps in the sky!

Geez, I wonder if we get to march anywhere we want in that big drum corps in the sky? Might we be in the same corps, maybe? :lol: I say if there is a heaven, we can all march together if we'd like to!