While we're on the topic of director changes...

umm... how about you focus more on what i'm saying than who is saying it...

and

you're with your 'brother' on what exactly? ripping someone a new one bc he doesnt share the same views?

This has nothing to do with sharing the same "views". And what are your "views" based on exactly? Vanguard made a "huge mistake"? How do you figure? What do you base that on? Do you even know the details or just going by what you read on here? Sorry, but after your Myron thread, it's hard to even take you seriously. And the same questions I am asking now where asked then......And if you must know, I agree with Paul in regards that this issue was between the parties invloved, and should be left at that out of respect....Take Care

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But they are 501-C organizations, which means their federal tax filings are available for public view. In fact, I have personally viewd the tax filings of DCI and several top-12 organizations. Check out www.guidestar.org.

M

This of course is entirely accurate. What I meant in my post was refering to the public in general and not the IRS.

This has nothing to do with sharing the same "views". And what are your "views" based on exactly?

views are opionions... you dont need to base them on anything. and when i said views i was refering to my veiws on rosander drill... just bc i dont agree with ptr on that i get ripped a new one everytime i post something he doesnt agree with, even if it is a coherent statement.

Vanguard made a "huge mistake"? How do you figure? What do you base that on?

umm... loook at their placements before and after... thats what im basing it off of. 4ths aint bad... but think of it like lifting, its easier to maintain muscle than it is to build it.

Do you even know the details or just going by what you read on here?

going by what i have heard from here... just bc its DCP and no one sent out an offical msg of what happened doesnt mean it cant be the truth.

Sorry, but after your Myron thread, it's hard to even take you seriously.

ah... so why exactly dont you take me seriously... what exactly did i say that led you to the conclusion of not taking me seriously? was it me saying his drill has been flat lately? or that its looked the same for a while ? what do you have beef with me for?

And the same questions I am asking now where asked then......And if you must know, I agree with Paul in regards that this issue was between the parties invloved, and should be left at that out of respect....Take Care

what questions are you talking about?

sorry, but if you're going to ##### about something someone says bc they (to quote you) "didnt know the details" and then say that the issue is to be kept hush hush is quite hypocritical.

So my bando poser wannabe friend tell me, how does winning bring in money? If you had the slightest clue on DC finances you’d realize that all the money earned by the corps (souvies, performance fees etc.) play an insignificant part in a DC budget. Bingo brings in the big bucks and the bingo players don’t give a rat’s ### about the corps.

The reason for the BOD’s decision is nobodies but the BOD and J Dubs. Since he has decided not to share and has moved on I suggest the rest of you MYOB!

If this attitude is indicative (by a former booster president no less) of the "leadership" of SCVanguard and their "boosters"..... well.... it answers alot of "what happened to SCV" questions.

PR 101: It's never a good idea to act like a jerk and alienate your fan base.

Alot of folks in leadership positions, alum and boosters of SCV* failed at this easy lesson.

* I should just say "V"...there's nothing "SC" about "V" anymore.

This topic calls for pure speculation, and isn't fair to Mr. Koester.

Topic closed.