SCUM ROCHESTER

Any idea who has it in their minds to play which part?

Since there are four parts, I know it will sound pretty odd if we have all but three peeps on 4th contra and one on each of the other parts.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest to pick the one you're most comfortable with for now. When we all get together, we can figure it out for certain.

By the way,

I'm pleased to announce that SCUM now has it's very own webpage.

Check it out!

Edited by Contraholic

Sorry for not making it guys.

I've been fighting SOMETHING for about a month... Let's just say rehearsals in 100+ degree heat and/or performances and travel have made it impossible to get well.

This weekend had both my wife and I stocking up on different cold medicines and such all weekend. On top of the cold and rain it wasn't a very fun DCA weekend.

I hope it went well. See you guys next year.

Maybe it would help if you ALSO posted the parts to http://www.dcascum.com

Ok i have Mission Incontrable, i am emailing to gulfcoastsound so they can put it on their scum page, www.gulfcoastsound.com/scum, also, if you can download dixie,m that would be great, i will make as many copies as i can because this did come out so late, middle of a move, i apologize, and also for dca the plan will be to just meet up around the I&E area, meet and greet, with everyone that shows up, and pick a spot to play, very informal, it's just to use the hype that has been generated, and not get fined by dca byu holding up finals or anything,

Again i apologize for the lateness of this announcement

see you friday night

Edited by BigLou

Would have been better if people had actually shown up. Sorry I didn't get the music on the forums too. But it was only posted on two or three other websites. I figured that should have had us covered. No worries though. The handful of us that did get together and play had a fun time. It was far from a force to be reckoned with, but hey, there's always next year. And if I actually start planning it now, it just might happen.

Edited by Contraholic