SCUM ROCHESTER

Ok i have Mission Incontrable, i am emailing to gulfcoastsound so they can put it on their scum page, www.gulfcoastsound.com/scum, also, if you can download dixie,m that would be great, i will make as many copies as i can because this did come out so late, middle of a move, i apologize, and also for dca the plan will be to just meet up around the I&E area, meet and greet, with everyone that shows up, and pick a spot to play, very informal, it's just to use the hype that has been generated, and not get fined by dca byu holding up finals or anything,

Again i apologize for the lateness of this announcement

see you friday night

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are tuba's allowed in SCUM?

well if you play it in a senior corps then yes you are aloowed to play, but you are going to need to transpose the music

I will try to have some transposed parts available at DCA, but I will not be able to get them posted any sooner.

Whos a what now?

So friday at I&E random scum gathering, and throwdown... I think thats whats being said... so Scum members and potential members ( rookie type contras, and tubas) have yer horns handy..

I guess we are playing dixie... Where do we download this? or do we go with the old tuba addage, of give methe first note and key and I'll make it up from there?

If we can get a few more details, ill do what i can to get the Kiltie Contras in attendance...

nuthin but love

Okay. I checked out the GCS/scum page.

Sounds fun. Already got Dixie downloaded and will work on converting it to Texas Clef.

I'll see if I can't get myself and the rest of Frontier's contra line to make an appearance.

Edited by Aggie Dan