Drum Corps Back in RI and South Eastern MA

cool beans B) and good luck!

SPREAD THE NEWS TO ONE AND ALL

Its wonderful to hear that Drum Corp is back in RI. I marched many years with the Regal Crownsmen before joining 27th Lancers.

Go Northern Lights. Will be looking for you.

Its wonderful to hear that Drum Corp is back in RI. I marched many years with the Regal Crownsmen before joining 27th Lancers.

The Regal Crownsmen! My old Sunriser buddy Dennis Plante helped teach the Crownsmen for a time in the late 1970's. He gave Crownsmen t-shirts to the rest of us in Sunrisers' French horn line one year.... we wore 'em for a few years as our "lucky" t-shirt under our uniforms on DCA Finals night.

I agree with the rest of the posters here.... it's good to see junior corps back in Rhode Island. Best of luck to Northern Lights!

Fran

Go Northern Lights. Will be looking for you.

WOW!!! Regal Crownsmen??? The Reservoir Rangers old arch-nemesis during the early to mid 1970's. :wub: Boy that brings back memories! :)

If you're still in Rhode Island, why not look us up and join in as a team member? Just contact us via our website www.riyaa.org/northernlight

David Grist

Executive Director

Northern Light

Edited by RIYAA