the in town PR has started!

that's because to the 99.9% of the world that doesn't march drum corps they see:

Guy on the field playing an intrument, marching drill or guy playing drum marching drill or chick spinning a flag dancing around... and it all looks the same to them.

This marching band vs. drum corps verbage is just silly fodder to get band geeks that also march drum corps all ###### off.

It's actually kinda funny to watch. My husband purposely refers to the Renegades as "the band" just for this type of entertainment.

LOL. :P

haha.. I was reading that this morning and literally laughed out loud when I read the "b-word"... amazing. oh well, at least they're giving us some PR!

lauren

It's actually kinda funny to watch. My husband purposely refers to the Renegades as "the band" just for this type of entertainment.

LOL. :P

At least your husband comes kind of close. My husband tends to refer to every event, whether it's drum corps, a marching band competition, or an indoor guard show, as "a guard show".

He also calls indoor guard "a Tori Amos pajama party", but that's another subject!

That may be the most accurate description of the whole indoor activity I have ever heard.

I'll be sure to tell him that when he gets home. He'll love it!

For more in-town PR, check out www.wroctv.com. DCA (and a photo of Empire's drumline, I think) is on the front page. It's a good story, even if the writer has some trouble with proper grammar.

b word or not, we've barely started getting into town and the hype is up. that's great news.

now, will Ernesto hurt walk up sales?