caption head/tech

Are you looking for a job? If so you might want to narrow down your search to; percussion, brass, guard or visual.

Does anyone know of any caption head or tech postions that will be available???

maybe you've somehow missed the news of late out here in the corps world... vacationing on Easter Island perhaps?

Uhhh, yeah there are a few caption head and tech jobs available out there with some corps. Some we know about, some we don't.

Looking for a job in those positions here on DCP might be the wrong place to land one of those gigs, however.

BUT, ya never know, huh? Start on the DCP main page... lots of info there... good luck. :)

....at least to those corps that currently have directors.....

BA - DOP .... crash!

Thank you! I'm here all week... tip your waitresses and try the veal...

That was pretty funny actually... and so true...so true.

Not sure if times have changed, but when I was breaking in as a tech it was "who you know, not what you know".

If you know any guys who already have a gig, see if they will recommend you. That is the easiest way to get your first job as a tech.

Second option, and one I HIGHLY recommend, is get a job with a Div II or III corps.

While I taught several div I corps, the most rewarding season I had was with a Div II corps.

getting started is the hardest part. Take what you can get. If you do good work you will have no trouble moving up from there.