Thanks Chops !

for the use of your vibraphone. After our vibe pedal broke in the cold typhoon on Saturday afternoon, you guys generously let us use yours. It is greatly appreciated and we would just like to say Thanks! You guys are awesome! :)

It was no problem at all. As a matter of fact, due to our two corps' circumstances during the monsoon, many of the Choppers feel a certain affinity for our friends with Alliance. See you next year!

Chops, Inc.

Frontline Percussion 2006

Second year in a row that you've borrowed that exact vibraphone. It's no problem at all! :D

I've put in a request to our finance committee for stronger duct tape and some grape Bubblicious. :wink:

That's ok. The vibraphone will be back with us next year again if you need it.

CHOPS HEARTS ALLIANCE

You guys are great and will forever be considered our corps brothers and sisters. Viva la Class A and beyond.

Cheers,

Bob

I've put in a request to our finance committee for stronger duct tape and some grape Bubblicious. :wink:

Make sure it is WATERPROOF!!! b**bs

CHOPS HEARTS ALLIANCE

Agreed!

I've never had more fun shivvering for an hour and a half in an unheated bathroom during the worst part of a tropical depression than when I did it with Alliance!

Agreed!

I've never had more fun shivvering for an hour and a half in an unheated bathroom during the worst part of a tropical depression than when I did it with Alliance!

Yeah, I heard that there was a party in the stadium bathrooms. I stayed outside chatting with Glen Hazelwood. Surprisingly, I did not come down with any type of flu or virus..... from the weather or from Glen. :music:

:P

The Alliance guys & gals have also told me how much fun they had with the Chops guys & gals. We'll all have to hook up next year under better conditions. Hopefully there won't be a volcanic eruption or earthquake in 2007 to try and top the monsoon from 2006. :)

Edited by Sir Tix-A-Lot