DCA Yearbooks Available Here!

Drum Corps Associates is pleased to announce a limited number of copies of the 2006 Official DCA Championship Guide & Yearbook are available for purchase right here on Drum Corps Planet!

DCA Sponsoring Partner, Drum Corps Planet and owner John Donovan have placed this item on sale NOW for the convenience of those all-age fans who were unable to join us in Rochester, and for others whose copies might have been damaged by Saturday's weather. This Special Edition received rave reviews in Rochester. Including more color photos than ever before, unique feature stories, and a recap of every DCA Championship since 1965, this publication is sure to become a keepsake among drum corps memorabilia items.

Click above on the Drum Corps Planet Main Page link, to the left of that page, click on DCP Store, then the DCA Specials category.

Take a peek at that gorgeous front cover artwork by Sid Unser, together with DesignAura! While at the DCP Store, check out other cool items available. Get ready to curl-up in front of your system with this unique publication and a pair of Ear Amps, as you enjoy soon to be released DCA audio/video products commemorating the 2006 season!

Proceeds directly benefit DCA corps. Thanks.

Here's the link DCA Yearbook :)

Throw in a "I marched in Hurricane Ernesto." t-shirt and I will order five of them.

If not I will just order one. :)

i was just saying yesterday i didn't buy one because i didn't want it to get soaked yet what sense did that make because i didn't have it at all. :(

now i can remedy that :D

Those are amazing! Except you cut me out of the pic on crus page of the snare line grrrrr lol :)

Fred, you are, without a doubt, THE MAN!! I have mine, safe and dry. This is an awesome idea to get them to fans and corps members as well! :laugh:

Edited by buzzgok

Thank you Scott!

First day sales were stronger than I expected. I will mail all of those books out today. I very much enjoyed seeing the customer addresses (that will remain private). To say interest in DCA is growing beyond the Northeast would be an understatement.

More importantly, this is yet another donation to our corps. We like that.

:)

Bump . . .

for the good of the corps!

All orders received to date have been mailed out via First Class. That's the plan. Order today, receive tomorrow or the next day!

Please visit the DCP Store. Your DCA yearbook purchase provides much needed funds to our wet warriors.

Thanks!

That was the first thing I did when I got my yearbook.....she signed it!