CROSSMEN STAFF ?

Indeed! :drool:

People here are going to freak out!

Well, until there is some cold hard facts about this so-called rumor, I'm going to chalk this up to no more than the yearly "Star is coming back!" type of rumor.

####, you never know, Hopkins could've started this rumor just to see the reaction or see how far it would go. Jeez, some of you people are so trigger happy. The season doesn't start tomorrow -- RELAX. B)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really wondering why everyone is freaking out. Im a member of the freaking corps, and I dont understand...

ok soo..... I heard the "rumor" and I am shocked.... I dont mean to fuel the fire, it is supposed to go public tommorow...

It is amazing, shocking, and what a lot of people have been asking for for a long long time...I wish I could tell everyone, but its definately not my place...

I cant believe it...

Let me guess...They are moving to Nebraska and becoming an all girl corps? :P

That would be a shock.

Well, until there is some cold hard facts about this so-called rumor, I'm going to chalk this up to no more than the yearly "Star is coming back!" type of rumor.

####, you never know, Hopkins could've started this rumor just to see the reaction or see how far it would go. Jeez, some of you people are so trigger happy. The season doesn't start tomorrow -- RELAX. B)

Star's coming back?

:P

Star's coming back?

:P

Not even a wish upon a star will that happen.