SoCal Dream 2007 Season Open House

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We want details, photos and the lot when all is said and done! :lol:

I BETTER GET ON THE DANG ROAD!!!!

What a great open house we just had!!

We all got to meet the new staff members and say hi once again to the returning staff. They introduced our show to us and we played through some of the show music. This is going to be a cool show.

I did not get an exact count of people, but I can tell you that this was the largest turn out for a SoCal Dream open house. We had a great afternoon. I am really looking forward to the first camp in January.

If you didnt make it to open house, c'mon out in January because this season will top last year's very successful season in every way!

What a great open house we just had!!

If you didnt make it to open house, c'mon out in January because this season will top last year's very successful season in every way!

That's no joke, Bob. Youz guys came to play today!

What a great day this was!!! ^OO^

Lots of new faces, lots of returning(I just can't bring myself to say old) faces.

The hornline got a chance to read through some of the show music, and I am still excited.

Just by what I heard to day, I can easily say this line will be the best hornline in Dream History!!

It was really great to see all that Heavy Metal in the room, I hope that this trend continues.

The drumline had a good turnout as well, as did the Guard. I spent all my time with the horns, so hopefully Mike or Seth can talk about those sections!!

Mike Nash was busy taking pictures, so I'm sure we will see them soon.

If you missed out on the Open House and still are interested in being a member of SoCal Dream, our next camp is Jan. 13-14.

Come on out....the view is better from the field!!!!!!!

What a great day this was!!! ^OO^

Lots of new faces, lots of returning(I just can't bring myself to say old) faces.

The hornline got a chance to read through some of the show music, and I am still excited.

Just by what I heard to day, I can easily say this line will be the best hornline in Dream History!!

It was really great to see all that Heavy Metal in the room, I hope that this trend continues.

The drumline had a good turnout as well, as did the Guard. I spent all my time with the horns, so hopefully Mike or Seth can talk about those sections!!

Mike Nash was busy taking pictures, so I'm sure we will see them soon.

If you missed out on the Open House and still are interested in being a member of SoCal Dream, our next camp is Jan. 13-14.

Come on out....the view is better from the field!!!!!!!

Our ColorGuard had a productive hour. Several new faces came by, and had a good time getting to know each other. We had our Winter Program members present as well! It was great to see them, and I can't wait until the Winter Season competitions get going for Virtus. Mark is doing a great job with those ladies, and I can't wait to see them on the floor!

As for Percussion, let me tell you the most exciting part: We have a front ensemble! WOW! I don't have to play gong anymore!!!!

Several new folks came by to meet Chris, and see what Dream is all about. Our percussion line continues to grow!!!!!! We even had someone come 'by' from FLORIDA. WOW!

Dave,

I'm glad you made it home ok. That was a heck of a drive!

John

Thanks, but it turned out to be an easy drive after that open house. I think Soos and Tyler had it much worse than I.

One strange thing happened yesterday for the first time ever. I played a mello for about an hour and never went above the written notes on the page and never threw out even a hint of a lip trill. Crazy... :beer:

Edited by ravedodger

Thanks, but it turned out to be an easy drive after that open house. I think Soos and Tyler had it much worse than I.

One strange thing happened yesterday for the first time ever. I played a mello for about an hour and never went above the written notes on the page and never threw out even a hint of a lip trill. Crazy... :beer:

And I appreciate that!!!!!

See you next camp ****hint,hint*******