Action shots.

I always marched by the old-school philosophy that "At any Moment, a picture or video could be taken of you while marching. So look PERFECT 247 or Always Look Good!!!"

i completely agree with that!

and yes.. i was just being super critical.. all in all it really is a great jazz running shot..

what i dont get is this..

fearless.jpg

the image at the top right, of someone doing a jazz run.. is completely... HORRIBLE.. i mean.. its not even a real person.. cant they at least DRAW a correct jazz run? if it wasnt for the very straight legs, that thing would be a great cavies "jazz run" picture!

its kind of ironic, how the picture showcasing the cadets, has nothing to do with them playing or even marching.. something related to drum corps. it has someone jumping off a table and a drummer holding a stick.. im not too sure whats fearless about that..

but what WOULD be very impressive would be if a cadet hornline member (or bass drummer!) did a jazz run off the table and was caught by the guard.. id give a standing O for that..

hmm.. sounds like its time for a photoshop. lol

5459.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, you guys crack me up sometimes!

i know.. it wasnt doing a full out run.. lol ^0^

you amuse me...

i'm amused.

l.always~jess.

Following on from the "action shot" theme..... Joelesh photography,are they not supposed to be putting their entire back catalogue on their data base ? ive been checking every month and they are still only back to 2000.

At this rate i'll be very old by the time they get to me :laugh:

very cool.. more free pictures for me to gank ^0^