Drum corps in Hollywood

Funny this should come up. After seeing the 100th commercial with a college band I'm wondering what Drum corps has to do to get more exposure. You always seeing "black" college band types on TV but never Drum corp style bands.

Maybe it shows who the regular TV audience finds more entertaining.

You just answered your own question. They are COLLEGE BANDS and are HIGHLY ENTERTAINING (more than drum corps) and thus have a much higher fan base than a drum corps can ever hope to get.

Maybe Jay Leno can send out Ross the Intern for a spot. He would be great!!!! :laugh::worthy:

Maybe Jay Leno can send out Ross the Intern for a spot. He would be great!!!! :drool::blink:

Think of how fun it would be to see Ross try guard! He could meet a boyfriend there!!

Think of how fun it would be to see Ross try guard! He could meet a boyfriend there!!

Or see Ross get his ### kicked when...

he calls them a band after fourty times,

he tries to break rank...

:drool:

You just answered your own question. They are COLLEGE BANDS and are HIGHLY ENTERTAINING (more than drum corps) and thus have a much higher fan base than a drum corps can ever hope to get.

Wait a minute...........I haven't stopped laughing yet.......OK....OK.....I think I'm alright now. The reason (I won't mention the "B" word) that they think they have a higher fan base is a dissillusion because they mostly play for people who are there to see something else other than themselves (football comes to mind). Put your best bandos up against a corps like the Cavs. I'll bet they wouldn't even last 5 seconds in practice - most of them wouldn't even make it through the morning run, which has been proven many times. Drum Corps is Drum Corps. Then there are others who aspire to it.