Bold predictions for the next 10 years

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that uniforms will go away to some extent.

So long as all the women look like they do in your avatar, bawker. Who IS that? My lord.

I certainly hope not

Part of me hopes that by then drum corps will have woodwinds, but then I think about the average bando woodwind player marching in the Blue Devils.....

"My band's *insert weakest link section here* could probably take them on"

Edited by Carl306

I think we'll see more and more corps altering their uniforms each year to reflect the show theme. Blue Devils seem to be at the forefront of this. A better integration of what the colorguard wears and what the rest of the corps wears.

New technologies, like digital printing of flags, costumes, tarps, etc...will almost become the standard

M

I think we'll see more and more corps altering their uniforms each year to reflect the show theme. Blue Devils seem to be at the forefront of this. A better integration of what the colorguard wears and what the rest of the corps wears.

New technologies, like digital printing of flags, costumes, tarps, etc...will almost become the standard

M

Why BD and not Cadets? Maybe BD has been doing it longer...but arguably the Cadets changes are more drastic.