Teal Sound

yeah Tee!! thats great dude, congrats and good luck

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the website for the latest addition of the Visual and Color Guard Caption head. Go to www.tealsound.org

The locations of our Satellite audition days to be held concurrently on Dec. 9th in south Florida and Virginia will be announced next week.

TEAL SOUND 2007

Come and Join us for "The Ride of Your Life"

Best of luck for teal in '07 Randy!!

Thanks Barry. Lots of work to do but I am looking forward to it.

Thanks Barry. Lots of work to do but I am looking forward to it.

Calm down trumpet1, you will know when they announce it. Check their website and the announcement DCP forum. Drum corps is unpredictable, some things take 5 minutes while other things can take 5 weeks. As soon as they are ready to announce it they will.

hey randy

its fynesse

congrats on becoming director and what not

im trying my hardest to come back out and march with teal

2007 is gonna be so sweet

"Ron Ellis will join Teal Sound as the new brass caption head and arranger for the 2007 season. Ellis currently is the assistant director of bands and director of athletic bands at the University of Central Florida in Orlando. As a professional musician and conductor, Ellis currently holds the position of music director for the Walt Disney Company where his duties include rehearsing, producing and performing with college musicians from universities all across the nation and national recording artists/clinicians. He also serves as a show coordinator for the Disney Student Musician Program at the Magic Kingdom. "

From DCI.org

As a former member of both the Marching Knights and Teal Sound I can only say I am immensely excited that Mr Ellis is joining Teal Sounds staff. It makes me wish i could march again, but let it be known that ever one should watch out for Teal Sounds brass in 2007

:unsure:

Maybe I am a little bit biased as I am heavily involved with Teal Sound, but this season is shaping up to sound like it could be very special. A lot of people are putting a ton of work into the corps and the foundation is definitely set for the future. I look forward to "the ride of my life" with this special group of parents and performers. Wow.

Dennis