Bridgemen's first rehearsal and performance!

johnric

WELL......maybe as a tribute to Crossmen I could talk youse guys into playin "Russian" ....I think I already know that won't happen!!! By the way, I am bringing 5 friends to camp! How bout that yo! b**bs

Back at Tournament of Stars in June, Matt Krempasky, John Riccardi and I were talking about 1982 Crossmen playing "Russian Christmas Music" that year. They premiered chrome horns with brass bells that year. They were the shizznit with that closer! 1978's version was way cool too.

Yer bringing 5 people in 2 weeks? YOU are da GOODS buddy!

"Hope you guys have a great turnout!!

It's going to be really hard to take the year off...."

I also worry that drum corps is stalling my career. Gotta figure out how to juggle it all.

But Bayonne isn't far from Manhattan. Come down once in a while for some free entertainment!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also worry that drum corps is stalling my career. Gotta figure out how to juggle it all.

But Bayonne isn't far from Manhattan. Come down once in a while for some free entertainment!

Yeah, well, my career right now is as an office temp. And I LOVE IT!!!!! :rolleyes:

Don't worry Jim, you'll see me around. Maybe I can fit in a parade sometime... I think I still know the Irish tune.

Dah dah dahhhh dahhhhh, dah dah dahhhhh dahhhhhh, er, sumptin like that.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Hope you guys have a great turnout!!

It's going to be really hard to take the year off....

w/Stp:

WELL......maybe as a tribute to Crossmen I could talk youse guys into playin "Russian" ....I think I already know that won't happen!!! By the way, I am bringing 5 friends to camp! How bout that yo! b**bs

just bring some baritones OK?

oh and can we get Nikki's dad down??? I hear he rocks!

Hope you guys have a great turnout!!

It's going to be really hard to take the year off....

Kev, It'd be great if you bring some fresh meat. Sara, dear, I love ya, but you gotta get your skinny gay ### to a few Bayonne rehearsals Girlfriend! Gonna rock, once more. :rock:

Kev, It'd be great if you bring some fresh meat. Sara, dear, I love ya, but you gotta get your skinny gay ### to a few Bayonne rehearsals Girlfriend! Gonna rock, once more. :worthy:

Awww Jimmy Mallen, you should know by now that flirting with me will get you nowhere...

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Hey Riccardi, I think you scared everyone off with that Euphonium nonsense talk. :P

Edited by SaraNYC

BTW I miss you already

I knew you would.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^