Bedtime

On normal camp days, when does your corps go to bed and wake up?

For my corps it's around 11 because of alot of little kids and seven thirty or eight wake up.

Lights out during winter camps is usually between 12:30 and 1:30 and wake up is 7

It's been awhile, but we only had one rule about "Lights Out" : DON'T MISS IT !

It's been awhile, but we only had one rule about "Lights Out" : DON'T MISS IT !

we had one rule too. You didn't have to sleep, but you had to be quiet so others could sleep. however if you chose not to sleep you better not be dragging ### the next day.

when I marched in coats the staff had done some research and they found that the average person cycles through REM sleep every 3 hours so when we got into housing they would base our gym time on 3 hour blocks. so if we got in at midnight, they'd probably give us 6 hours of gym time. but if we got in at 3 in the morning then we would only get 3 hours of gym time.

we had one rule too. You didn't have to sleep, but you had to be quiet so others could sleep. however if you chose not to sleep you better not be dragging ### the next day.

when I marched in coats the staff had done some research and they found that the average person cycles through REM sleep every 3 hours so when we got into housing they would base our gym time on 3 hour blocks. so if we got in at midnight, they'd probably give us 6 hours of gym time. but if we got in at 3 in the morning then we would only get 3 hours of gym time.

really? that's pretty sweet info

Sucks for the poor guy who goes through REM every 3.5 hours

He'd feel like crap every morning!

I'm pretty sure I go through REM about every 12 hours, because I very rarely feel good when I wake up, hahaha

someone remind me what REM is? :blink:

Yuck! Three hours of sleep, child abuse nowadays!