Full tour schedule online

Galen

Student teaching's kept me very busy, but I'm pleased to announce that he full schedule for DCPI-7 is now online at http://www.freewebs.com/dcpitour

There are still some individual venue pages that I'm getting filled in, but the dates and locations for each show are up for your viewing.

We're going to wait until the rules congress is complete to begin accepting tour schedules, but feel free to start planning your corps' schedule now.

I'm not seeing Roselle Park, NJ on there anywhere. Did it get bumped off the schedule?

PS- Binghamton, NY it a turf field :)

Is there a way we cant the schedule in a list type format (i.e. spreadsheet), or similar to the way Steve/Jeff put it up. It makes it easier to just go down the line (for some of us). I do like the Calender, but that won't really come in hand for me, until later on. It's much easier to see a schedule that is organized by region, if you don't mind putting the spreadsheet as a file where we can download it, that would be great!

Harry,

Right now, the only shows we've got in Jersey are East Rutherford and Harrison (both in that NYC area of NJ)- you're free to use either of those as your home show.

For next season I'm looking at doing the East regional in Piscataway, with a major show in College Park MD shortly after- should be plenty of room to fit it in there.

Matt,

I've got a rundown in Excel format that I'll post later on tonight when I get back from school.

Edited by Galen

No Cincinnati shows??? That's disappointing :(

Actually, there is a Cincy show, scheduled for the same day as the US Open prelims (so if your corps doesn't want to compete at the US Open, you have another option) that got left off the website mistakenly. In fact, here's a pic of the venue:

CincinnatiOHStXavierHS6000.jpg

St Xavier HS. Seating capacity: 6000.

Edited by Galen

Ok, monthly schedules are now up for your convenience.

I don't know when we'll officially open registration, but I'd expect it would be sometime after voting wraps up, most likely towards the end of this month.

Also, Google Earth's expanded their US coverage pretty significantly as of late (with full views of New Hampshire, South Carolina, Texas, Georgia, North Dakota, Montana and Minnesota), which means a greater potential for more new events in future seasons. :)

Edited by Galen

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, there is a Cincy show, scheduled for the same day as the US Open prelims (so if your corps doesn't want to compete at the US Open, you have another option) that got left off the website mistakenly. In fact, here's a pic of the venue:

CincinnatiOHStXavierHS6000.jpg

St Xavier HS. Seating capacity: 6000.

Sweet!!! My high school is in the same league as St X (best league in the country IMO). Good venue for drum corps since almost all of the seating is on the home side. I've marched there 3 times...great place to march and to watch a football game.