Post here what you were banned for.

Jimisback

I may have gotten a "timeout" or two, but luckily haven't been banned (or as I like to call it, "expelled!").

I think the moderators do a pretty good job - especially with us old farts who end up talking current events or politics and end up getting somebody upset with our point of view!

Despite all the clashes, I think nearly everyone at DCP would get along great if/when in person, except for Jim, who as everyone knows,

is a TWIT!

:P

(and yes, I AM kidding about Jim!)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have gotten a "timeout" or two, but luckily haven't been banned (or as I like to call it, "expelled!").

I think the moderators do a pretty good job - especially with us old farts who end up talking current events or politics and end up getting somebody upset with our point of view!

Despite all the clashes, I think nearly everyone at DCP would get along great if/when in person, except for Jim, who as everyone knows,

is a TWIT!

:P

(and yes, I AM kidding about Jim!)

RobH, I am Honoured by that remark. :)

From Rich......I quote "The only way this forum can continue is if all members exhibit a minimum margin of respect and refrain from personal attacks against another’s political, religious, or personal views. If a member has a ‘personal issue’ with another, it will need to be addressed via PM, E-mail, or any other means outside of these forums."

Mine was a PM. Seemed to be within the rule guideline to me. But I have still apologized for my PM to the person I sent it to.

I've been told I've been walking a fine line now for a while. I don't know why, but it seems anything I say is pissing off somebody somewhere. :blink::unsure:

Oh and I have a question. When you do report someone... do the mod's tell that person who reports you?

I was told today by a member that the mods told them I reported them and I swear I don't remember reporting this person. I think this person is lying, why would a moderator tell a person who was reporting them? That doesn't seem right to me nor does it protect members who may be harassed. That defeats the whole purpose.

whew. Mikey'd get mad if he knew how many times i've reported him :P

I've removed several post from this thread.

Please take any personal issues to PM.

I tried that Geoff, But it got me kicked off. You should know that, that does not really work.

If you have a complaint about moderation or other actions, please take them up with Rich in a PM, per guidelines.