MSARP 2006 DVD/CD Package For Sale Online!

I believe this was addressed in a previous thread...

and I also believe the answer was "yes"...

After all production & distribution expenses are covered, 50% of sales will go to the Scouts!

Thanks for asking OldBandGuy & thanks Gorgo for letting everyone know about our video sales offer... We're putting on a banquet for the performers along with currently producing the video, so it's hard to cover all the bases before November! :)

One more thing, we are only producing 1000 total video sets. With over 1/2 already sold, we suggest that you don't delay your order if you wish to have a copy of your own.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already ordered mine.

I ordered it, but why do I need to respond? Darn... I just responded. b**bs

And it wasn't a bad thing either. . . :P

• 1 month later...

Mine arrived today! And it was well worth the wait. . . :)

Gentlemen, youse guys done yourselves proud! B)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, Gang, who are the three gentlemen featured at the beginning and ending of the documentary?

Thanks in advance.

OK, Gang, who are the three gentlemen featured at the beginning and ending of the documentary?

Thanks in advance.

Those gentleman would be the 3 project coordinators; Randy Ferrie, Scott Stewart, and Scott Pearson.

After all production & distribution expenses are covered, 50% of sales will go to the Scouts!

Who gets the remaining 50%? There isn't a alumni corps to fund, so why wouldn't Madison get all the money? Are individuals profitting from it?

Why do I ask? I like to know where my money goes when I buy or donate to drum corps.

Who gets the remaining 50%? There isn't a alumni corps to fund, so why wouldn't Madison get all the money? Are individuals profitting from it?

Why do I ask? I like to know where my money goes when I buy or donate to drum corps.

i think he means that 50% goes to makind the dvd's and cd's , and then the remianing 50% goes to the corps

Those gentleman would be the 3 project coordinators; Randy Ferrie, Scott Stewart, and Scott Pearson.

Thanks for the response - whom is whom? We have the shaved head fella on the left, the slighter-built fella in the middle, and the darker-haired fella on the right. :)