2006 Finals

Finals  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Which show should have won?

• The Godfather: Part Blue
    • Faust
    • Machine

personally i thought that machine was a horrible show, and didn't display much emotion or musicality. I was wondering what some other thoughts were, i think that visually, phantom had a dirty show, however their music was amazing. Blue Devils all around were phenomenal, and had the best theme as well. i'm not really sure how their GE scores aren't higher than cavies, they had the best theme and the most emotional show.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

faust was more emotional...by far

i wasn't a big fan of how theatrical phantom's show was, but they had some amazing moments. ave maria was done perfectly, i just wasn't a big fan of the "theme" of the show. i guess i'm partially biased because i love the music from godfather.

How come The Cadets aren't listed? ^0^

**DISCLAIMER**

I did enjoy The Cadets' show this year. It was one of my favorites. But I don't think they deserved to win. I just thought the trolls looked hungry.

**END DISCLAIMER**

:P

Guys, go easy. I don't see a troll here, just someone with an opinion. Starting out with "machine was a horrible show" probably isn't a great display of tact, but give him (her?) the benefit of the doubt. They just joined last Saturday, after all, and if you haven't had the chance to talk about it, no doubt the 2006 champion is going to be a hot topic. If you feel it's been all talked out - and I'd probably agree - just link him to one of the many threads.

Everyone know I'm a blatant Cavaliers fan, but I see no troll here.