Band Geeks are Hot

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Jenn Sterger. It's always amusing to see her walking around on gamedays with a small mob of people following her. :)

Honestly...she's not THAT attractive. I see girls every day that are 3x hotter than Sterger is, but she gets all the attention because of the FSU-UM game last year, and because of the tiny little outfits she wears, as well as the purchased, um...chest.

She's cute, yes. And she is very, very intelligent. And on top of it all, she is also very savvy and has marketed herself well. But I can safely say that she is a dime a dozen on the campus of FSU. I just don't understand all the hoopla over her.

Wow, I'm glad I scrolled back to the other pages of this thread, because I was seriously going to mention that. There's seriously thousands of girls that go here, that are better looking (and like...."real" looking) than her. She looks more....modest, you could say, in that picture than she normally does in photos, but I digress. The girl who marched Magic and BD (on BARITONE) and eventually wound up in Playboy (and is currently going to grad school at Duke), went to FSU for her undergrad. She's much more attractive, if you ask me.

The article was interesting. I laughed out loud when I saw that my roommate was in the picture, the mellophone player on the left. He marched Spirit last year. The snare with the mohawk on the second page, marched Magic in '05. I'm not going to lie, I personally hated the Marching Chiefs, but the article itself was (surprisingly) well-written and gives an amusing and worthwhile perspective. Hey, if borderline famous people (I would say that exposure from countless magazines is pretty representative of fame) feel like publicly discussing their experiences in band, as well as going out of their way to tell the general population to not bother with the stupid jokes, I'm not going to complain, haha. I'm glad she gave accurate perspectives of the history of some of the school traditions (the war chant, I'm mainly referring to), and I really wouldn't have guessed that she was a drum major back in high school. I wonder how far her knowledge of drum corps reaches...

Galen, why am I not surprised that you'd say something like that?

she's alright.

~>conner

Wow, I'm glad I scrolled back to the other pages of this thread, because I was seriously going to mention that. There's seriously thousands of girls that go here, that are better looking (and like...."real" looking) than her.

I hate you. I hate you so much you don't even know it. Can you send some of those girls to Rice, please? Like... just five of them would do. Or even one. One would be good.

I hate my school.

That's what I'm saying. I'm more about the mohawk snare guy.

Considering Jenn Sterger is a girl and Marc Zivica is a guy, I'm not entirely surprised at your reasoning there.

Considering Jenn Sterger is a girl and Marc Zivica is a guy, I'm not entirely surprised at your reasoning there.

I wouldn't be surprised, either... But it would be easier to think she was hot if, you know, she was.

Nothing against the girl, obviously never having met her... But like Nikk said, hot girls are a dime a dozen on that campus (as well as many others). I just don't see why she's so "hot".

That guy Marc, on the other hand... It's not every day you get to see a shirtless snare drummer with a mohawk. That's three of my major weaknesses right there. Throw in a lip ring, and I'd have to come to Tally and find this kid.

Edited by thekelinator

She's cute. Ya. Maybe not everyones type, but cute. That link to her web page shows a different girl than the "band geek," for sure!

She's def riding a wave of popularity, that's for sure. And she might as well while she's got it goin' on, cuz the next new hotty will be

along any minute now to take her place in "band geekdomness." Pretty good angle she's taking there if you ask me... B)

::rolleyes:: ... one day your cool and up on what's goin' on... and suddenly you're being called "sir" (or maam) at the grocery store and you

have no clue when you went from "with it" to "old." Sucks. And it will happen to Jenn here, too, so hopefully she has a good personality, too.

But she's alright... very cute!