More Used G Bugles for Sale

RevoPR

Hello

Revolution is selling thier entire compliment of G bugles. Please email webmaster@revolutionypa.org for your interest in purchasing those horns. Current inventory listed below:

10 - 3 valve Sopranos

6 - 3 Valve Mellos

6 - 3 Valve Baritones

6 - 3 Valve Contras

There is more inventory of Two valve equipment and other items for sale, Email for prices and your interest.

Thanks!

Edited by RevoPR

Hello

Revolution is selling thier entire compliment of G bugles. Please email webmaster@revolutionypa.org for your interest in purchasing those horns. Current inventory listed below:

10 - 3 valve Sopranos

6 - 3 Valve Mellos

6 - 3 Valve Baritones

6 - 3 Valve Contras

There is more inventory of Two valve equiptment and other items for sale, Email for prices and your interest.

Thanks!

More info please. Prices, Kanstil, DEG, King, ( cases yes or no ) condition?

Inquireing minds want to know........

yes i am in need of a baritone or two in 3 valve g please get back to me with prices and condition of the horns

Im in need of a practice horn myself. What we got for prices.

My wife and i would like to know about prices on one of your 3 valve mellos and Contras please let us know about shipping we live in Ohio thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hello

10 - 3 valve Sopranos

6 - 3 Valve Mellos

6 - 3 Valve Baritones

6 - 3 Valve Contras

There is more inventory of Two valve equipment and other items for sale, Email for prices and your interest.

Thanks!

I've emailed a request of interest from the Sunrisers Drum and Bugle Corps (Competing Corps). I am looking forward to your reply, Thank you.

Yours in Corps,

Tony

I emailed for info the day this post went up, never got a reply,.............

Thanks Gary,

Less that a day, so we'll "wait and see"... I have started another thread expressing our interest in acquiring some G Bugles.

Yours in Corps,

Tony B)