Jeff,

Let's just say, to paraphrase Geno, "I guess the Superman Suit does work!" Also, David said, "Wow, that project really DID make me feel like I was 20 years old again.!" I guess being around all that testosterone really got me primed, so to speak. :wub:

We got the DVD last night, and it was incredible. We can now relive it in surround sound and a large TV. May need a new system to do it justice. Oh, wait, we have other things to spend money on now.

Thanks so much for your good wishes. We'll keep you in mind when picture time comes around. Maybe the next get-together, you'll get to see the little one.

Roma

Thanks Roma - I look forward to it. :)

I'm actually kickin' myself 'cuz I wanted to chat with you a bit about your awesome art, Jeff. My bad...as I was being the social butterfly blabber-mouth

jabber jaw at the banquet... bending Spanos' ear. He wasn't givin' up much info... just saying he was really excited about the staff and people coming on

board... as well as talking about how this new gig has really got him workin' now... seven days a week... yadda yadda. He's super diggin' it though!

It's nice to see his enthusiasm... it's infectious actually, cuz I was getting all pumped up listening to him! He's pretty humble about it all ,though...

Anyhoo... I'll pm ya about your art...

Edited by GGarrett

I know what you mean Geno - I was being a jabberjaw as well to just about eveyone I ran

into - certain females included - and I must have drove them all nuts. I talked to Jeff as

well and I am filled with even more confidence for what lies ahead...not just with staff, but

with marketing/promotion/fundraising. We're even talking about

having me do a painting of the drumline or hornline to sell at the souvee booth on tour next year,

and maybe putting the design on a T-shirt as well.

So yeah, go ahead and PM me about the art. :)

I'm actually kickin' myself 'cuz I wanted to chat with you a bit about your awesome art, Jeff. My bad...as I was being the social butterfly blabber-mouth

jabber jaw at the banquet... bending Spanos' ear. He wasn't givin' up much info... just saying he was really excited about the staff and people coming on

board... as well as talking about how this new gig has really got him workin' now... seven days a week... yadda yadda. He's super diggin' it though!

It's nice to see his enthusiasm... it's infectious actually, cuz I was getting all pumped up listening to him! He's pretty humble about it all ,though...

Anyhoo... I'll pm ya about your art...