Hawthorne Caballeros Show Announcement

great.... more original stuff.

Maybe someone can do birdland, strawberry soup, westside story and malaguena too?

I LOVE the caballeros.. by far the best corps in DCA in my mind. but comon!!

oh well. at least it will be done well!

Mike R

BD for life

(at least til i was 21)

Whereas "variations on a theme of an ode to a used kleenex" would be so much better....... :laugh:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whereas "variations on a theme of an ode to a used kleenex" would be so much better....... :laugh:

I see where MikeR is coming from, but as he put it........it will be done well and when they waltz out 60+ horns again this year it should be great. I really enjoyed Madison year before last and with Cabs' upper brass line.....should be sweet.

Go Cabs :)

Eric Watters

Atlanta, Ga.

I can't wait to play this. And I can't wait to see what Dennis brings to the Caballero Family. I look forward to playing for him. :)

Thinking of what Bush's hornline did last year, I think this show (Carmen) will be amazing w/ Dennis Argul behind the wheel. Check out many of the "Carmen" pieces on iTunes. Really good stuff.

Thinking of what Bush's hornline did last year, I think this show (Carmen) will be amazing w/ Dennis Argul behind the wheel. Check out many of the "Carmen" pieces on iTunes. Really good stuff.

Thank you for your positive comments. We are looking forward to Dennis' addition to the Caballeros. It all starts in a little over two weeks..

Mike

The music and ideas I've heard so far have been great..... I'm really excited about working with Dennis and the rest of our amazing brass team. This year is going to be another amazing product that might just make us the fan favorites again. Of course the only way for anyone to truly know that is to come check out the open house. So see you there.

The music and ideas I've heard so far have been great..... I'm really excited about working with Dennis and the rest of our amazing brass team. This year is going to be another amazing product that might just make us the fan favorites again. Of course the only way for anyone to truly know that is to come check out the open house. So see you there.

Hey Adam

Welcome back... This sounds like its going to be a lot of fun.... Can't wait to see everyone at the Open House..

Mike Ryan