Looks like WGI got the message...

JUSTJOSH

Atleast you can depend on Jolesch photographers to SHOW UP to the contest. I took my group to 3 regionals last year and not a single photographer was there for prelims and only 1 showed up at all.

I've run a few events, so I've seen and heard it all from vendors. The one class of folks that really drive me up the wall with no-shows, and assorted bad moves, are photographers. All it takes for them is a few rolls of film (or a bag of memory sticks), and a frickin' camera.

*SIGH*

I'll go into a tirade unless I think about something else. Thank god for Tetris on my mobile phone. It calms me...

But they are only doing Power Regioanls which isn't really fair to the guard who don't have a budget to travel. <**>

They're doing all the regionals but the group shots will only be at the power regionals, thank god! I couldn't even get a decent group shot from the other nuts..... :doh::doh:

To their credit, I just spoke with Scott at Happel requesting photos of one of our members who passed away yesterday. He was very considerate and accomodating in getting the photos to me on a quick turn around.

So they may be lacking in some areas, but they are OK in this one as far as I am concerned.

Mary Jordan

But they are only doing Power Regioanls which isn't really fair to the guard who don't have a budget to travel. <**>

i couldn't agree more. they should do group pics at all wgi events. but i am glad jolesch is back because their pics are WAY better!

Thank God! Happel was just awful! I like Jolesch A LOT more!