'89 frack (BD)

What happened to that guy? is he still traumatized? Do people give him crap for that? how did the directors and bandmates react after the show? I've been avoiding asking these questions for a while, but I am a fellow screamer who missed at the first competition in my sophomore year (whichi at my school is the first year you march on the field) and the seniors from that year still give me crap about it, so i was just thinking of how badly it would suck to be him. Does he still play?

-Weedy

What happened to that guy? is he still traumatized? Do people give him crap for that? how did the directors and bandmates react after the show? I've been avoiding asking these questions for a while, but I am a fellow screamer who missed at the first competition in my sophomore year (whichi at my school is the first year you march on the field) and the seniors from that year still give me crap about it, so i was just thinking of how badly it would suck to be him. Does he still play?

-Weedy

Go to the seach tab on the bar at the top of the page and punch in BD 89....you'll get any number of threads on this very subject....far too manhy to count.

And he had no "bandmates"....he had CORPSmates.....learn the proper terminology, please.

89 BD...one of my fav shows...I wish DCI still had shows like that...