Go Brigs ~ 2007

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Dave. I am going to be there also. The Brigs Ohio Group is BACK. :lolhit:

The scourge of the midwest LIVES!!! ^0^

BRIGS!!!!!

What are we all doing for New Years?????

C

I have a gig in Gettysburg Pa. With the Colgan Hirsch Band Good Pay and Free drinks and hotel Room. Sorry not exciting but thats almost every New Years eve for me. Oh by the way i hope your drinking chops ready for the next camp I might be Driving up for a visit. :mmm:

Edited by stanstill2001

I have a gig in Gettysburg Pa. With the Colgan Hirsch Band Good Pay and Free drinks and hotel Room. Sorry not exciting but thats almost every New Years eve for me. Oh by the way i hope your drinking chops ready for the next camp I might be Driving up for a visit. :mmm:

ooooooh crap!

It STARTS!

You know me man, I am Mr. Chops, lol.

It might snow helaciously... Carpenter and Scott back at Brigs for a weekend. Whoa.

C

I hope you show up, I can't wait to see you!