Troopers "Awakening"

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I hear somewhere that they are revising the uniform also. Anybody have a sketch?

I think that I recall hearing that too, but it's not as drastic as the Bridgemen's cadet style to yellow coat change. They haven't released any info on it yet because the details are still being worked out with the uniform supplier - or something like that.

god i cant wait for the audition camp...

the troopers are gonna b awesome this year!!

im going back.

I have 2 things to say ...

1) :worthy::blink::blink: WELCOME BACK TROOPERS b**bs b**bs b**bs

2) For those of you 350+ applicants that are unable to share in the honor of taking the field as a Trooper this season,

PLEASE DO NOT LET THAT BE THE END OF THE TRAIL!!!

So many fine corps are struggling for membership across the country. So many potential drum corps members have sat at home after not being offered a contract at their corps of choice. Do what you can to improve and continue to aspire to great things by joining another Jr. corps that would love to have you on the field, performing, inspiring others and pursuing excellence. I hope every prospective member that audtions for any Div 1 corps that doesn't get offered a contract reads this ....... and realizes that drum corps needs you. Contact DCI to find out what corps needs you in your area .. but please .... Don't STAY HOME!!!!!!!

Best of luck to everyone during auditions and open houses!!