2007 Shows

Spandy

Fusion announced their show

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fusion Core Announces "The Journey Begins"

The opener, "Minuano" by Pat Metheny and Lyle Mays, introduces the corps to the world as one that is entertaining, powerful, engaging and determined.

As the momentum starts to gain the struggle emerges and we are taken into the ballad, "Loss" by Don Ellis, which takes us through the emotional trials and tribulations that any worthwhile journey can offer. As our journey continues, it’s becomes those challenges that make us stronger and takes us into the future allowing us to become successful.

"Strawberry Soup" by Don Ellis, musically showcases the exuberance of that success proving that as with all of life’s journey’s we can cherish and celebrate our accomplishments for years to come.

It sounds like it's going to be a good year for drum corps. Well, every year is a good year for drum corps!!!

Blues, Inc.

Carolina Gold

Cincinnati Tradition

Jackson Generals

Mon Valley Express

Shenandoah Sound

Anyone heard from these guys yet?

Edited by Spandy

SS is bringing back their Blood Sweat and Tears from a few season's ago

Gold is doing a mini-ensemble, not sure what the repertoire is

"Strawberry Soup" by Don Ellis, musically showcases the exuberance of that success proving that as with all of life’s journey’s we can cherish and celebrate our accomplishments for years to come.

Soup is a tough chart for sure. Lotsa fun to play, though. ESPECIALLy for the low brass!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting on any details from Blues, Inc., Carolina Gold, Cincinnati Tradition, Jackson Generals, and Mon Valley Express. Anyone heard anything?

misread

Edited by patblamo

I know a little bit about Jackson Generals show, but I think it would be more appropriate for someone from their corps to disclose the information. It might be a good idea to contact Nolan Jones to see if he'll post it here.

I'm enjoying what I'm reading. Lots of great show concepts this year.

Shenandoah Sound

Anyone heard from these guys yet?

I don't know what they are playing but whatever it is I am parking my fanny in the stands for it.Those guys are all heart and put it into every show they perform.

Keep up the good work guys.Can't wait to see yall bigger and stronger than ever.Could it be your year????

I'm still waiting on any details from Blues, Inc., Carolina Gold, Cincinnati Tradition, Jackson Generals, and Mon Valley Express. Anyone heard anything?

I know what the Jackson Generals are playing, but don't know if I'm at liberty to say right now... :worthy:

Just know that it will be an AWESOME lineup!!!!!!! :worthy:

Edited by PageantryVisGuy