LakeShoremen Announce Open House

Good luck to any corps that has a name ending in "shoremen"...... :)

And four letters in front of "shoremen" to boot... :P

(Check the blue in my sig for the in-joke)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the Lakeshoremen (especially Barney)!!!

wait a sec ...... how is Barney gettin all the love from Kelli :music: Oh I get it ... it's because he's in the pit this year :tic:

I think I might switch to finger cymbals b**bs

Kelli .. put in a word with the arranger and make sure I get to play in measure 7 and 77 of every song ^0^

Only 9 days until LSM Open house 2007!!!! Can't wait to see you there!

Dan,

Just letting you know that I'm almost 100%-ly gonna be there. Can't wait to see the gang again. Also can't wait to see how ###### the hippie kid gets when he sees that I posted under his name because I was to lazy to sign him off of his own computer.

RsD

NOT IPlayTimpani

Dan,

Just letting you know that I'm almost 100%-ly gonna be there. Can't wait to see the gang again. Also can't wait to see how ###### the hippie kid gets when he sees that I posted under his name because I was to lazy to sign him off of his own computer.

RsD

NOT IPlayTimpani

Bring him with ya!!!!! :lol::lol:

7 days and counting until LSM 07 Open House. BE THERE!

Your guys drum line is always very impressive! considering switching to kevlar this year? or staying with mylar?

Your guys drum line is always very impressive! considering switching to kevlar this year? or staying with mylar?

MYLAR!!!!!! Gotta keep it old school my friend. I just wish we had originally went with G bugles ... but we're Bb and that's the way it is for now.

Thanks for the props! With Brennan MacFarland returning as arranger, Joe Kuerzi handling the direction of the corps and the program coordination, and a full blown pit this year .... it should make things very interesting!