Best Hornline Movement

I can agree with that statement 100%. Anytime you ask the hornline to try to physically act out an emotion ... well, it usually ends up being fairly goofy, if you ask me.

I also agree . . . Bluecoats 03 had a lot of this with Capture and Escape and it looked . . . well, goofy.

Just as it did when Phantom did it, etc

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slow down buddy, what guards are you watching? bc i can tell you from experience right now that its pretty elementary

OK I guess bad technique counts too.....................

Oh, and what Cadets show did the guard member hold the horn players shako in her hands while crying? West Side Story? A shako???? Didn't like it.

Also didn't like the move that EVERY guard did starting with Suncoast girl chasing the balloon with arms outstretched. I dubbed this move the "Impassioned Plea". EVERYBODY did this, usually running toward the audience. Starts with arms by sides, and slowly raise them into prayer position and then up to sky with arms spread. A friend and I kept score in Orlando in 1996, and we had the whole section we were sitting in doing it along with the corps. LOL

:OT: sorry...