## FIRST CAMP ##

WWBD

Good luck guys......I hope everything goes great !!!!!!!

I have a special place in my heart for the Kilties and the fans in Racine after being there with the Bridgemen back in the day.......

Rick

Good luck guys......I hope everything goes great !!!!!!!

I have a special place in my heart for the Kilties and the fans in Racine after being there with the Bridgemen back in the day.......

Rick

Thanks Rick!! Gotta LOVE the Bridgemen!!

Reports seem to indicate more music (brass and pecussion) will be handed out at this upcoming camp, and we should have close to 2/3rds of the musical show (brasswise) in the members hands, and a nice chunk for the battery and pit.

Plus the guard is off to a real positive start being headed by Scott Jones, with Chad Quamme heading the total visual package as Visual Coordinator.

After the December 9th & 10th camp, we're off until January 13th & 14th so everyone has time to enjoy the holidays.

Going to be a fun year....and should be very productive.

Everyone is pretty fired up with the new Kanstul horns trickling in, great new staff additions, returning staff, nice music and visual program, etc.............all good stuff.

We'll just quietly go about our business..........and take it to the field come June.

Not to mention a bowling outing after Saturday's rehearsal.

Cant wait

THE QUIET BEFORE THE STORM HUH.......; )))))))

SOUNDS GREAT AND I HOPE I CAN CATCH YOUR SHOW THIS SEASON....ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I SEEN THE KILTIES.....TO LONG.....

AGAIN BEST OF LUCK

KICK A--

RICK