NY Skyliners Open House

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about some numbers? Was it a LARGE turnout?

More Evil Information to follow!!! ^0^

If you do not have the time to tour in the summer but want to march with a highly competitive corps with a world class staff then the NY Skyliners are the corps for you. We are a world class corps with very resonable dues which has won every major title within DCA. We have a World Class Staff assembled for the 2007 season with an incredible show "Murder in Manhattan". We are located in Dover, NJ which is accessible by all major highways and trains. See our Website for directions to the Dover American Legion Post. Click here to veiw our staff.

I warmly invite you to join us as we kick off the 2007 Season at our First Rehearsal / Open House:

Sunday, December 3rd, 11 AM to 4PM

at the Dover American Legion Post #27

2 American Legion Place, Dover, NJ 07801

Be there as we unveil what will be the most exciting, well-designed show in years. It is with great pride and excitement that the New York Skyliners announce their 2007 production:

"Murder in Manhattan"

"Murder in Manhattan" is an original show by award winning composer and brass arranger Key Poulan.

2007 N.Y. Skyliners' Design Staff:

Show Coordinator: Lee Rudnicki

Show Design Consultants: Mike McCool and Chris Nalls

Battery Percussion Arranger: Gary Gill

Pit Percussion Arranger and Instructor: Mark Allen

Brass Arranger: Key Poulan

Drill Designer: Jay Murphy

Guard Arranger/Designer: Mike Amador

The Next Evil Rehearsal is December 17th at the Dover American Legion Post. Check the website for more details and directions. www.nyskyliners.org

The Next Evil Rehearsal is December 17th at the Dover American Legion Post. Check the website for more details and directions. www.nyskyliners.org

You gonna make it out this time to hear for yourself Joe? Hope to see ya there!!

You gonna make it out this time to hear for yourself Joe? Hope to see ya there!!

I am hoping to do half Sky and Half Sky Alumni on the 17th as both have rehearsal and Sky Alumni has thier holiday bash afterwards. It will be a busy day... :mmm: <santa>

Oh boy :sigh: ....Mrs. Happy will be on the war path!!!!! b**bs

Edited by skymello2

Oh boy :sigh: ....Mrs. Happy will be on the war path!!!!! b**bs

What she doesn't know wont hurt "ME". LOL :sshh:

I am hoping to do half Sky and Half Sky Alumni on the 17th as both have rehearsal and Sky Alumni has thier holiday bash afterwards. It will be a busy day... :mmm: <santa>

Lol it sounds like a fun run around B) good combination though, always can use a little more chaos at rehersal :P

Lol it sounds like a fun run around B) good combination though, always can use a little more chaos at rehersal :P

Chaos, Evil, White Lies-Oh My!!! ^0^