NY Skyliners Open House

Amen!!! LET'S DO IT!

As John Belushi(sp) said in Animal House "Let's Do It-Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you guys march 60+ horns, huge drum line & guard, and go undefeated! That would shake up DCA nice.
I'm hoping for that Red Ryder BB gun from Santa Claus. And BTW, I wonder what ever happened to that $5 the tooth fairy owes me!!

ok todays the day.......A special guest appearence is going to be made?????? hmmmmmmmmmm

ok todays the day.......A special guest appearence is going to be made?????? hmmmmmmmmmm

I wish it were me but I am laid up at home with a bad back today. Someone please forward me all of the wonderful picutres!!!

Mr. Poulan,

I Enjoyed hearing Sky's opener today. From the looks on some of the players faces I think they liked it too. When the drummers were listening to the horn ensemble they were doing that drummer thing with their hands so I'm pretty sure they liked it. At first I wasn't sure the music was going to be New York. After hearing the horn line play it, there's no question in my mind; IT's DEFFINATELY NEW YORK! I wished you guys had played the rest of the show. I guess I may have to check out your first camp in January to hear it.

GOOD LUCK with the Skyliner's Harry! Keep going with that Brassy New York sound DCA needs to hear again.

I wish all the guys and gals in the Skyliners best wishes for the coming season. It's obvious to me all you folks have heart.

opener sounds good, great to see people i havent seen in a while, mission 2007 is under way

opener sounds good, great to see people i havent seen in a while, mission 2007 is under way

I am Glad All Went Well.

Mr. Poulan,

I Enjoyed hearing Sky's opener today. From the looks on some of the players faces I think they liked it too. When the drummers were listening to the horn ensemble they were doing that drummer thing with their hands so I'm pretty sure they liked it. At first I wasn't sure the music was going to be New York. After hearing the horn line play it, there's no question in my mind; IT's DEFFINATELY NEW YORK! I wished you guys had played the rest of the show. I guess I may have to check out your first camp in January to hear it.

GOOD LUCK with the Skyliner's Harry! Keep going with that Brassy New York sound DCA needs to hear again.

I wish all the guys and gals in the Skyliners best wishes for the coming season. It's obvious to me all you folks have heart.

The Music is Pure NY Skyliners EVIL!!!

I thought it went well - nice focused hornline with an outstanding work ethic.

I thought it went well - nice focused hornline with an outstanding work ethic.

Great News Sara. Sorry I wasn't there as I could not walk yesterday. What a time to throw out my back. It would have been toough to hold up my Contra in that condition. ^0^