More Crossmen Staff Announced

Good memories about Bentley!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darryl Pemberton? I went to High School with that guy! Whaddup kid?

I'm happy to see my man in action again!!!!!

Bones

Good to see Darryl and Jason back on board. Jason was a great instructor when I was a member of the Crossmen, and I enjoyed working with Darryl in 2002.

MATT HAINES AND CHRIS GOW are complete BAD***ES they were caption head and tech respectively for me at Cap Reg this past year, and are both awesome. I hope matt tells the hainesaw story, and gow continues to be the asain sensation known a ninja

Jason Bentley definitely goes in my column of favorite instructors ever. Crossmen are lucky. End of story.

Jason Bentley came to ECJ after leaving Crossmen after the 02 season and helped then to a third-place vis. performance score in 03, high vis. performance in 04 and 06 and a world championship in 05 (kind of funny we didn't win visual in 05 since he was there the least that year). He's pretty much my favorite instructor, ever. Maybe I'll go to Xmen.

Edit: Bentley, if you read this, don't let this inflate your ego too much.

Oh, I should also mention that he marched mello at Xmen in 95, Cadets in 96, 98, and 99 and is an all-around good guy.

What's up, Brian? Thanks for the kind words, but East Coast was second on the field in '03 to the Patriots (a worthy foe). You know you've missed getting corrections from me over the last few months, so here's your dose. Let's not forget that I had the most valuable help from Keith Bush, my partner in crime, over those years. If you find yourself competing against Keith.. good luck.